Saturday, October 24, 2009

Exposure & Take The Limits off of your life!

Exposure

I am sure that many parents who plan to summer vacations want their childrent to experience new and exciting things. One of those things could be a play, opera, or the Philharmonic. By Play I mean an actual Broadway Production. this year in Central Florida Les Mise’rables and The Wizard of Oz are ob Stage. Ticket prices may seem step but the cultural impact on your child’s life will make the difference. Don’t depend on your school’s teacher to plan a trip to the Franklin Institute or The Philadelphia Museum of Art. Other forms of culture are fine dining. In Central Florida there is The Ventian Room, in Chicago’s Loop you have the Ritz Carlton. Exploration is all around us if we would onlt step out of our little box and get exposure.

Take The Limits Off Of Your Life!
Are you ready to take the limits off of your life? I was wondering personally why I kept walking around in a circle like the children of Israel did for 40 years. Well I realized it the was the company I was keeping so I I decided to make a change and upgrade the people I associate with. You have to put what you want into action. I made sure if I wanted to go somewhere I could car pool if need be ( you know gas prices being what they are). I attended the autumn fall festival and free jazz concert a couple of weeks ago. I had a wonderful time and had a chance to get out of the small town I live in. This event was free all it cost me was my time and energy. The artwork was beautiful, sculpture, wood, jewelry, paintings and food vendors.
I decided to embark upon making my life what I wanted it to be for my magazine which is a great deal of my career and promoting women in all areas of life and things are turning around. I realized although I may feel the need to talk to someone I do not need to talk to everybody. Let the haters stay where they are and get away from them they are doing their jobs so stay on yours. Take the limits off of your life and join some groups that are about encouragement, strength and skill set building. As I began to take the limits off of my life I realize there was a new world I could embrace no longer was I surrounded around nay sayers, and people who always cry poor mouth.
TAKE THE LIMITS OFF OF YOUR LIFE I DID!

No comments:

Post a Comment